From SDCC wiki
Revision as of 10:13, 20 August 2016 by Spth
here you can find links with tutorials pages about sdcc
Feel free to add comments (is working or not? is updated? is good?) and new links!!!
- https://github.com/diegoherranz/sdcc-examples: Up-to-date PIC14 and PIC16 examples.
- http://burningsmell.org/pic16f628/: Many examples for PIC14. Outdated (e.g. still uses "at" modifiers instead of "__at"), the examples don't compile cleanly on recent SDCC versions.
- http://www.micahcarrick.com/04-25-2005/pic-c-programming-linux.html: Toggle LED example for PIC 14. Outdated (e.g. still uses "at" modifiers instead of "__at"), the example don't compile cleanly on recent SDCC versions. Includes notes on simulating using gpsim.
- Compiling and running sample programs, benchmarks on development boards for various 8051-derivatives
- Emulating 8051 serial port communication on Linux