Running SDCC regression tests on mingw build
From SDCC wiki
Revision as of 11:11, 4 December 2012 by Borutr
- WIN32 Mingw regression tests can be executed starting with the SDCC svn revision #4606
- I tested Mingw regression tests only with Cygwin environment on WIN32, but it probably runs also with MSYS.
- Check-out the latest sdcc version from SVN repository
- Run the shell (bash)
- In order to be able to run pic16 regression tests, add gpsim binary directory to PATH:
- Change the working directory to .../support/regression
- Run make with DEV_NULL environment variable to NUL:
- To run the regression tests on the installed sdcc package:
make DEV_NULL=NUL SDCC="'C:/Program Files/SDCC/bin/sdcc.exe'"
Note 1: pay attention on both double and single quotes around "'C:/Program Files/SDCC/bin/sdcc.exe'"
Note 2: replace "C:/Program Files/" with the sdcc installation path